06 October 2011

In love!

Lõpuks jõudsin nii kaugele, et jõudsin üles pildistada eelmisel nädalal ostetud Atmosphere seeliku. Seelik on hallikas-beeži ja mustaga ja mõnusalt naiselikult blisseeritud. Hinnaks oli 4,5€.
Finally I found time to take pictures of Atmosphere skirt I bought last week from my favorite second hand in Keila. It cost 4,5€ and it is really feminine. One of my promises was to wear more skirts and dresses, it is hard to do as I don`t like cold weathers, but I do my best :D So, enjoy!


Seelik on Keila turult kaltsukast, pluus ostetud varem Telliskivi taaskasutuskeskusest.


Ja paar muud pilti ka pildistamisest (ja muideks ma hakkan enesekindlamaks muutuma oma prillide osas):
And some other pictures from today also (and btw I´m starting to be more confident about my eyeglasses and being on picture with them):

No comments:

Post a Comment