24 August 2012

Eripühendusega Triinule!

Ma sain eile üliarmsa üllatuse osaliseks. Postiljon tõi mulle pakiteate ja pakki avades vaatas vastu selline pilt:

I got yesterday really nice surprise. I got package and when I opened it, then that´s what I saw:























I will translate the main idea of the letter:

Hi, Agnes!
I visited one second hand shop on Saturday and as soon as I saw these yellow jeans, it reminded me of you. I just needed to buy them. I know you like yellow color and second hand shops, so I didn`t hesitate not for a second.!
I hope you like them and they will fit. If not, then you can eat candies.
Triin.





Nagu näha, siis püksid on lihtsalt ideaalsed: need on mugavad, täpselt minu suurus ja need on kollased! Mul ei ole sõnu. See on üks armsamaid asju, mis minu jaoks tehtud.
Aitäh, sulle Triin!

As you can see, jeans are just perfect: they are comfortable, exactly my size and they are yellow! I am speechless. It is one of the nicest thing someone has done for me.
Thank you, Triin!

2 comments:

  1. Nii lahe :) Ja uskumatu, et need veel täpselt õiges suuruses ka on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kuna tegemist ei olnud mulle vööra inimesega, siis eks tal selle võrra oli lihtsam ja no natuke õnne ka :)

    ReplyDelete